This illustration concerns the difficulties of learning to play a musical instrument as an adult and how rewarding it can be once these difficulties are overcome.
I love how similar your style is to mine. Lots of beige, everything looks like a print. You have great concepts and nice compositions, and this one is no exception! Great piece!
Beautiful. Love your visual language here; and the subtle notes in the hair really get the point across without any need for explanation. Simply great.
15 comments:
I love the colours - it's very harmonious (pardon the pun).
Beautiful illustration!
This is a very cool illustration. I like the angle you selected, the colours as well as the texture.
Oo!! I love it..It's a beautiful illo! :)
Sweet work!! I love her hair! =)
wonderful piece!
Great illo. Cute how her hair reflect the easyness once you´ve got the music going.
nice drawing i like
I love how similar your style is to mine. Lots of beige, everything looks like a print. You have great concepts and nice compositions, and this one is no exception! Great piece!
wow! this is FABULOUS!
Beautiful. Love your visual language here; and the subtle notes in the hair really get the point across without any need for explanation. Simply great.
This is very beautiful!
this is lovely and the colors are beautiful
lovely elegent work
wow! this is just fantastic!!
Post a Comment