Brilliant! Love this illustration... great take on the theme!
Very clever, lovely illustration, like the long ladder.
your works are very imaginative, they transmit a feeling of tranquillity !regards!
I LOVE this! I hope you're a freelance editorial illustrator!:)e
wow. this is such a good concept. i could already imagine so many applications for it, which i am told great illustrations are supposed to do. dig it!
Wow, this is beautiful! And such a great idea, too. I could really use some of that wallpaper.
Really love this illu!Great work!
Beautiful illustration and concept, really striking.
This is such an imaginative illustration. I love it.
It's perfect for a street wall! Beautiful.
This is fantastic!
Well Done!
Excellent concept and illustration!!
Great concept and illo,very clever
Splendid piece! I love the openness and simple colors. Naturally, I like the concept....here in rainy Seattle.HaPpy NeW YeaR!
fantastic take on the topic!
This is perfect!delicated and poetic...my favourite so far
Very clever. I love the tonality and how the wallpaper looks aged.
I love the way you interpreted the theme!
i just really love this one!
hi 2 the sky!;)
Post a Comment
21 comments:
Brilliant! Love this illustration... great take on the theme!
Very clever, lovely illustration, like the long ladder.
your works are very imaginative, they transmit a feeling of tranquillity !
regards!
I LOVE this! I hope you're a freelance editorial illustrator!
:)
e
wow. this is such a good concept. i could already imagine so many applications for it, which i am told great illustrations are supposed to do. dig it!
Wow, this is beautiful! And such a great idea, too. I could really use some of that wallpaper.
Really love this illu!
Great work!
Beautiful illustration and concept, really striking.
This is such an imaginative illustration. I love it.
It's perfect for a street wall! Beautiful.
This is fantastic!
Well Done!
Excellent concept and illustration!!
Great concept and illo,very clever
Splendid piece! I love the openness and simple colors. Naturally, I like the concept....here in rainy Seattle.
HaPpy NeW YeaR!
fantastic take on the topic!
This is perfect!
delicated and poetic...
my favourite so far
Very clever. I love the tonality and how the wallpaper looks aged.
I love the way you interpreted the theme!
i just really love this one!
hi 2 the sky!
;)
Post a Comment