I submitted this illustration for the AOI 'A View of London' exhibition, which will be on show at the London Transport Museum in Covent Garden, London, from 18th May.
It's really lovely, would love to see this on posters Underground!
Subtle use of the underground symbols too, took me a beat to notice them. I blogged about you, here: http://bowerbird-illustration.blogspot.com/2009/05/playful-is-way-forwards.html
5 comments:
When is the private view? :)
They haven't said yet - there might not even be one! *Gasp*
But fingers crossed...
Well done. Great piece.
It's really lovely, would love to see this on posters Underground!
Subtle use of the underground symbols too, took me a beat to notice them. I blogged about you, here:
http://bowerbird-illustration.blogspot.com/2009/05/playful-is-way-forwards.html
Thanks for the lovely comments!
Bowerbird - thanks for the blog post about my work, it's really kind of you. Your blog is great, keep up the good work - I'll be visiting again soon!
Post a Comment