
The super people at Early Years magazine asked me to work with them on a double page spread on the subject of parental engagement. I took a scrapbook-style approach to the theme, with various objects representing tips given by individual experts. I always enjoy working closely with designers and this project was no exception, as we worked towards the best possible layout. You can see the above image in more detail by giving it a quick click.
As well as channeling my inner child to produce the crayon-based masterpiece in the bottom left, I also got to draw other fun things like Mr. Koala here.

This is how the final double page layout appears in the magazine.
1 comment:
Great post, Zara. It's fascinating to me to see the blank template then the final layout. ANd My Koala is HOT.
Looking forward to seeing more! ;)
Adam Foster-Fahy
www.AdamFF.com
Post a Comment